The policy describes the various areas related to user privacy and outlines the obligations and requirements of users, the website and website owners. In addition, the way in which this website processes, stores and protects user data and information is also detailed in this policy.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
You have the right to request a register extract of the personal data that we process. You can also, without undue delay, have your personal data corrected or, under certain conditions, limit or delete. You have the right at all times to object to the processing of your personal data if the legal basis for the treatment is a public interest or a balance of interests. You have the right to obtain the personal data from the responsible person and you have the right to transfer this data to another person who is responsible for personal data, if technically possible and whether the legal basis for processing is consent or that processing was necessary for the performance of an agreement.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When you place an order with us, we need personal information from you to process the order, including your name, email address, contact number, credit / debit card details, billing and delivery address.
We may also collect the following information from you:
- Information that you provide us by filling in forms on our website. This may include information at the time of registration to use our website or to subscribe to any service we offer (for example, newsletter)
- We may ask you for information when you participate in a competition or promotion
- If you contact us, we can keep track of correspondence
- Details of transactions that you carry out through our website and the execution of your orders
- Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, regardless of whether this is necessary for our own billing purposes or otherwise.
Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user's device and are widely used to create websites, work more efficiently, allow you to navigate between pages, remember your preferences and generally enhance your user experience. improve. They can also help ensure that ads that you see online are more relevant to you and your interests
By using snussie.com, you agree to place cookies on your device and to open them when you visit the site in the future. If you wish to refuse the use and storage of cookies on your computer's hard drive, you must take the necessary steps in the security settings of your web browser to block all cookies from snussie.com and external suppliers.
How do we protect the information we receive from you?
We always strive to ensure that your information is protected by taking various security measures.
We offer secure "https" encryption for all searchable parts of the snussie.com website
- Access to your data is password protected and sensitive data (such as credit or debit card information) is protected by SSL encryption when it is exchanged between your web browser and the snussie web server (s). We also do not store any data about your credit or debit card in our database (s) or elsewhere.
- We regularly monitor our systems to minimize the threat of attacks, and regularly test our systems to identify potential improvements.
- We will do our best to protect your personal information, but there are a number of things you can do to help.
- All system updates applied on snussie.com are thoroughly tested in our development environment prior to release.
- This includes keeping your account secure by creating a strong password with a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols in both uppercase and lowercase letters.
How do we share the information we collect?
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personal information!
We work with many third parties (service providers) who are experts in their field and help us operate the website, perform our activities or provide service to you. Each of these service providers has been selected by us for their ability to provide the required services, including their ability to process sensitive information, including your personal information.
If requested, we will share your information to comply with legal requests.
Third party links
To contact us
Changes to this policy